Want to customize your shirts?
Then turn your color printers on and get those creative juices flowing. Let the PrintOnMe Fabric Transfer Paper help you design your own shirts at home.
Design shirts using a printer and an iron
From your cameras and PCs straight on to your shirts, with a few steps, you can create amazing tees. Just scan and make copies of your doodles or any image then imprint them on your clothes with an iron. It’s that easy.
- It gives a beautiful vivid matte or glossy finish!
Works with all kinds of inkjet printers
- Use it with Canon, HP, Brothers and other inkjet printers and it is guaranteed to deliver incredible results.
Hassle-Free Process & Peels Off Easily
- Experience hassle-free peeling after the image has been transferred. All print stays onto the cloth after pressed with enough heat.
Designed for 100% light cotton fabrics
- Compatible with chemical fiber cloth, cotton cloth and blended cloths
Long-Lasting and durable
- Creates high-quality transfers without cracks
Fun DIY statement shirts made easy!
Don’t limit your imagination. This ain’t just for shirts. Spice up plain looking bags, aprons, sweatshirts and more with the use of this transfer paper!
Allow yourself to get creative! Become your own designer with the PrintOnMe Fabric Transfer Paper. Try it NOW!!
Size: A4 (About 21cm x 30cm)