- BRAKE CALIPER PISTON TOOL: Use the Brake Caliper Press to compress pistons quickly and easily into the calipers; Disc brake pad spreader tool creates a larger space between the caliper cavity to make room for newer and thicker brake pads; Quad and dual-piston brake caliper tool comes pre-lubricated to protect against oxidation; It is suggested to lubricate before uses.
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Disc brake caliper tool set includes 2 sets of piston plates that spread from 1-9/16 to 2-3/8 inches (2.5 to 5.1 cm) to allow plenty of room to install new brake pads; Use as a single piston caliper tool, a dual piston caliper tool, a quad piston caliper tool, and a rear brake caliper tool; This versatile caliper piston compressor tool is ideal for cars, trucks, and some commercial vehicles; Works on both fixed and floating calipers.
- RATCHETING ACTION: Brake piston compression tool provides a 360-degree swing that allows you to keep the compression plates in place while you lever the handle back and forth to spread or retract the plates; Centrally located ratchet screw creates even force when compressing pistons to ensure proper alignment and to prevent damage to your brake components; Reverse tool movement to retract compression plates by flipping the switch on the handle.
- EASILY RESET YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS AND PISTONS: Drain fluid from calipers using approved brake pressure relief procedure then remove the caliper and worn brake pads from your rotor assembly; Retract brake caliper press plates to fit inside the caliper cavity; Begin ratcheting slowly and steadily until the pistons have retracted completely; Retract compression plates to remove the disc brake piston tool from the caliper cavity.
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of carbon steel, the ratcheting screw and pad plates are designed for maximum strength and durability; Thick 7.8-inch (19.8 cm) steel handle features plastic shell for comfort and efficiency; Brake piston spreader set includes (2) 4-5/8 by 2-3/8 inch (10.2 by 5.1 cm) plates and (2) 7 by 2-3/8 inch (17.8 by 5.1 cm) rotating plates; Larger plates are held in place with built-in magnets for easy attachment and removal.
- Color: Big red handle, Small blue handle.
- Size: large size is 270 centimeters and the small size is 230 centimeters.
- Material: High-quality carbon steel
- 1 x Brake Caliper Press.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.If for whatever reason you’re not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days
The brake caliper spreader is made of high quality high strength and durable for long time use.Ratchet technology gives a full 360 degree swing so that the spreader may be placed at any position. Specialized centrally located ratchet evenly spreads force in a parallel manner to avoid misalignment of pistons.
– Color: As shown.
– Material: Alloy.
– Size: 27 x 6 x 4 cm.
– Ratchet brake piston spreader works on single, twin and quad pistons.
– The ratchet evenly spreads the force on the pistons. Fast and easy to use. Cushioned grip handle.
– When fitting new brake pads, make light work of the sometimes awkward job of pressing back the caliper pistons with this easy to use brake caliper piston spreader from Laser Tools.
– There’s no effort needed to move them back; just place the tool in the caliper and ratchet the pistons out of the way.
– With the ratchet handle capable of moving through a full 360 degree, even when access is difficult it will be easy to find a convenient angle to place the tool in the caliper.
– Fast and easy to use, the ratchet brake piston spreader is excellent value.
1 x Ratchet wrench