Memory wire is one of my favourite materials to use for stringing beads. It’s really strong and that’s why it holds its coil shape so well. It’s often used in jewellery-making for wrap-around bracelets and choker necklaces. Although memory wire is quite plain to look at when you buy it off the shelf, there are so many ways you can use beads to create something amazing with it!
Take a look at some creative jewellery pieces below which have all been made using memory wire as a base!
1. Hippie / Boho Memory Wire Bracelet from Bead Stone n Skin
2. Memory Wire Bridesmaid Bracelet from Five Little Gems
3. Shibori Silk Cuff Bracelet “Glamour Girl” from Scents and Elegance
4. Braided Leather and Beaded Memory Wire Wrist Wrap from Equus Spirit Jewellery
5. Elegant Seed Bead Memory Wire Cuff Bracelet from ATH Shop
6. Crystal Memory Wire Choker Necklace from Beaded Eclectic
7. Hippie / Boho Memory Wire Bracelet from Bead Stone n Skin
Thanks to the talented artisans who have given me permission to use their images for this article. I hope you found them as inspiring as I did! If you’d like to check out more memory wire creations, take a look at this bracelet I made a while ago.
If you enjoyed this post, please take a moment to share it with your social media followers!